Friday 20 April 2012

Poor Angela

My GP referred me to the London Chest Hospital in Bethnal Green. Yes the same hospital the footballer called Muamba who collapsed recently. She referred me because she thought that because I had to keep taking naps during the day and I was slow at work she thought I was not sleeping prop- erly at night.
I was given a sleep machine to use for one night Unfortunately the machine was faulty and gave out the wrong result as oxygen being dangerously low So I was kept in the hospital for m2 days. I was given oxygen on the first day through out the night. Blood was taken from the artery through the wrist, which is very painful and I had to keep still. The oxygen level was too high. Then on the second night I slept with no equipment. The blood was taken which showed a normal oxygen level. So it meant that I stayed in the hospital for 2 days for nothing.
However when I mentioned about being too slow the doctor recom- mended cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) Where there’s a will there’s a way.
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment